If a large portion of your screen time goes on surfing the internet then you need to check out UC Browser HD for android. Internet is the mecca for all the curious minds out there. Whenever you are pondering upon something, all you need to do is type your question in the search bar and the answer is in front of you in less than 2 seconds.
However, what acts as a mediator between your questions and the internet is a web browser. If it wasn’t for a browser, connecting to the web and getting tasks done would have been a nightmare. Some of the most popular web browsers nowadays are Google Chrome, UC Browser, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, etc.
But today we are restricting ourselves to UC Browser and UC Browser HD for Android. The UC Browser HD is just like any other web browser except for the fact that this is an HD version and thus better than what we have been using before. Moreover, there are so many reasons as to why you should go for UC browser HD for android over other options. And for that, you need to first install it on your device. Here are the steps you can follow:
1. There are a lot of web pages that allow you to download a certain application. In this case, you can head on to androidfreeware.net which is one of the best methods to download APK files.
2. Once you find the blue button that allows you to download UC Browser HD for android, click on it and you will be taken to a new webpage.
3. This new webpage asks you to choose a method to get the file installed on your device.
4. At this point, your device may not recognize the new file and warn you. To start downloading the file you need to go to the Settings choose the Security option and find an option that will allow unknown sources to allow installations. You don’t need to worry about this step because it happens only the first time when you are trying to download an APK file on your smartphone or PC.
5. Once the file is downloaded you go to the downloads section and find UC Browser HD for Android.
6. Click on ‘Open’ and then ‘Install’.
7. The file is ready to run now.
This was the easiest way in which you can download the UC browser HD for android. We understand the steps are a little different from how we are used to installing applications but this is better because UC Browser is owned by the Alibaba Group which is a Chinese company and thus banned in some countries, including India. But when you follow these steps you can still use and run this application.
Why Install UC Browser HD For Android?
UC Browser HD for Android is one of the best options that we have at the moment if you want your browsing experience to be smooth and seamless. Here are a few reasons which would bring us to the same page:
There are several other options available. But the thing with them is that they are not compatible with all operating systems or even the versions of android. UC Browser HD for Android, however, is compatible with Android version 2.3 and above.
2. User-Friendly Interface
This is one browser that is very easy to use. The homepage of the browser has got a speed dial which makes it easy for the user to access the frequently visited web pages.
While the speed of the internet depends on your connectivity, the browser has an important role to play as well. UC Browser for Android works amazingly well with wi-fi and a 3G network.
4. Night Mode
Not many browsers have this feature but when they do it is so very helpful. Especially when you are used to being in front of the screen at night or during low light conditions.
So, this was all about how you can install UC Browser for Android and why you should do that. Doesn’t matter whether you were bored of the previous browser or just wanted to upgrade to something better, UC Browser for Android is your best bet.