The most important contacts are on the phone. Without this, you are unable to call someone’s person. We save phone on our phones because we do not remember so many numbers. You can save My Phone Contacts in your phone in many ways, for this you can save names, email addresses, phone numbers as well as much more in Google Contacts.
How To Save My Phone Contacts?
You can use many ways to save phone so that your phone contacts can be easily found. Sometimes our phone gets lost or stolen. In this situation, if you have not saved your Phone Contacts properly, then you cannot retrieve them again. For this, it is best to save in a Google account.
Contacts made in Google will be synced to Google Contacts and all your Android devices. Which you can easily get and use them. We will also tell you other ways for this so that you can easily save your My Phone .
Save Contacts In Phone
If you want to save your phone on your Android device, then for this you follow the steps given by us. This will help you to save contacts on your phone.
- In Android device, open the Contacts app Contacts.
- At the bottom right, tap Add.
- Here you enter the contact’s name and email or phone number which has to be saved.
- Here you see the option of account selection. Click it.
- Choose the account in which you want to save the contact.
- If you want to add a photo, click on the photo and set it.
- After giving all the information, click on save.
Save Phone Contacts To Google Account
Numbers saved in Google account are easy to get at any time. If you want to change your device, then you can login to the new mobile by Google and get your contacts. We want to tell you how you make contacts to Google and can keep them safe there.
- Open the application contact on your Android phone or tablet.
- In this, you have to select contacts, which have to be saved in a Google account.
- At the top right, click the menu option.
- Click “Take to another account”
- Here you will see your Google Account, choose it.
- Click it and the contacts you have selected are saved in it.
How To Restore Contacts With Google Backup?
Once you save the contacts in the Google account, you have to restore them to your device. For this, we are going to tell you about the simple process.
- Open the mobile settings.
- open android phone settings.
- click on Google.
- Restore the contact in “Services”, click “par”.
- Choose your Google Account, in which the contact is saved.
- After that, select the device where the contact is to be copied.
- You select one from the SIM or mobile device.
- After that, restore your contact on the phone again.
In this way, you can save My Phone Contacts safely on your phone. You should always save and keep contacts in the google account on your device. It always keeps your contacts safe.