Finding the hidden phone history in android isn’t much of a task and you will be able to do it all by yourself by the time you reach the end of this article.
The internet indeed lets you do hundreds of tasks without spending hours and without having to step out of your house. You can do all of it just by sitting on your couch, having a phone, and a good internet connection by your side. However, what comes along with the invention of mobile phones and the internet are little complications here and there.
Where Is Your Phone History Stored?
Web browsers that you use for almost all your needs, store a whole record of your browsing history, and which web pages you have visited along with details such as time, day, and date. This is done to help the users visit these websites in the future if and when they want to and like any other feature, there are loopholes with your phone history as well.
When you don’t want the browser to store any of this information you can use the private browsing feature.
What Are The Different Uses Of Hidden Or Private Browsing?
The invention of mobile phones made way for a whole new era where there were new features and technologies. One of them is the private browsing feature. Now, aren’t you a little curious to know why someone would invent this feature? Here are the reasons
- Protecting passwords: A lot of times browsers even store data like passwords etc. but if you don’t want your browser to do that private browsing comes to your rescue.
- Accessing multiple accounts: You must know that Google doesn’t let you access multiple accounts at the same time but if you want to do so you can do it by turning on the private browsing mode.
- Browsing safely: Lastly, you can use this feature to save your browsing history from being saved by the browser.
How To Check And Visit The Hidden History In Your Android Phone?
There can be various ways to do so but the one that we are sharing here is through the application Famisafe. Famisafe can help you find and visit all the websites that have been hidden from the normal browsing history and you need to follow these steps
- Go to the Play Store and download the Famistore application.
- Next, you will have to create an account on Famisafe. This account can be created on either your device or the device whose hidden history you want to check.
- The same account will be applied on both devices for you to access the hidden history.
- As and when you want to check the hidden history you can log in to the same account on your device, go to the ‘Browser History’ and you will be able to access all the history including the hidden or deleted ones.
- It’s that simple.
The invention of mobile phones is indeed a great one but it has its disadvantages as well. But, there is a solution for everything like finding your hidden phone history with some of the very easy steps.