One of the very important tasks while surfing the internet is to check the phone history. But, if you have been having trouble viewing and finding it this article is precisely what you need.
How many times has it happened to you that you visited a particular website and then exited the window by mistake? There must have been a lot of them, right? We too have gone through the same situation several times. But, there is a reason why people are so closely attached to their cell phones and why they can’t let go of it. The invention of mobile phones brought solutions to a lot of our problems and your mobile phone could be the one to help you in this situation as well.
There are two types of operating systems in phones- android and Apple’s iOs. While we have already discussed how to check your phone history for android users. Now, it is time that we do the same for iPhone users as well.
Check Apple Phone History In Safari
There are multiple browsers on mobile phones be it android or iOs. But, when it is an iPhone Apple has a special default browser for all of its users, Safari. So. if you have been using Safari and you now want to go back to a particular web page these are the steps that you need to follow
- Open the Safari application in your browser.
- Now, you will see several icons in the window. You need to tap the book icon which is placed at the second last position in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- On clicking on the icon you will have the search history right in front of you.
- At the search bar, you can now type keywords that will take you to the website you visited earlier.
- You will see the website appear and you can click on it to return to the web page you were looking for.
All these steps are pretty easy and straightforward and will directly take you to the previously visited web page that you were looking for.
Check Apple Phone History In Google Chrome
Since the invention of mobile phones that could connect to the internet and act smartly, android phones were the cheapest. However, sometimes you do shift from android to apple but the shift isn’t easy. You take the time to get accustomed to the new user interface, operating system settings, etc. So, if you are still stuck on using Google Chrome as your web browser and haven’t made it to safari yet, we still have a solution for you to check your phone’s history. Follow the below-mentioned steps to find your iPhones history in Google chrome:
- Open the google chrome application on your iPhone.
- Now click the three horizontal button icons on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- This will open a menu for you which has several options.
- You will get the option ‘History’ on the second last.
- Click on History and you will be taken to your search history along with a search bar.
- In the search bar, type the keywords and you will have the website right in front of you.
Doesn’t matter which browser you were using, these simple little steps will help you in finding your phone history and visiting the previously opened web pages.