Aren’t you annoyed when your headphones aren’t working or the sound quality just isn’t as per your expectation? Yes, we all are. The simple reason being that we love our music and we love our songs and anything that ruins it isn’t a pretty moment.
The invention of mobile phones back in the year 1973 was all about communication and mobile devices and no one would have thought that we would be able to listen to music through headphones with the help of these devices. But, here we are. The invention of mobile phones paved the way for accessories like headphones, smartwatches which can be controlled through our mobile phones. But, the invention of mobile phones isn’t the only thing that has seen enormous development mobile accessories too have come a long way. Thus, in this article, we will be discussing and answering one of the most commonly asked questions about headphones that do we get inbuilt recorders in headphones or not?
Recording Audio With Headphones
The answer to your question if we get an inbuilt recorder in headsets has a very simple yet interesting answer. Well, you do get a microphone that is inbuilt in your headsets and you can very well record your audio with the help of these headphones. The only thing is that you should have an application on your mobile phone, desktop or laptop.
So, that we have answered your question most simply. It is now time that we tell you how to record your phone with your audio with the help of headphones.
How To Record Audio With Headphones?
To start with recording the audio with a headphone all you need is a headphone jack, a program designed to receive the audio, record and store it, and your computer. Moreover, to share with you the process of recording your voice we will be taking the example of Sound Recorder which is a free of cost program provided by computers. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Insert the headphone jack into your computer.
- Now, you need to right-click on the microphone icon which can be seen at the bottom-most corner in your right. this will open a Sound window for you. Here you need to click on the Recording devices option.
- After this, select the microphone as the recording device you will have to make a few settings related to the microphone.
- Now, to start recording the audio with your headphones click on the Start button of your desktop.
- Type Sound Recorder to find the required application.
- You will soon find it and all you need to do is click on it and press the start button to start the recording.
- Once, you have the recorded the part that you want to, click on Stop Recording.
- To save this file on your desktop click on Save as, type the name of the file, and click on Save.
- Your file is saved.
- You are done.
If you have not recorded audio with headphones before it might seem a little intimidating at first but with the steps mentioned above, it will be no less than a cakewalk.